According to Unilad, the average time spent inside the bathroom for each person throughout their whole life is 2,208 hours or 92 days. This is time that you could have used to work towards your goal of becoming rich. One way to decrease the time spent in the bathroom is by learning how to get “Ghost Wipes” more often. A”Ghost Wipe” is best explained by the Urban Dictonary:
the result of wiping one’s anus after a clean bowel movement. There is no fecal matter residue on the toilet paper after the first wipe. The wad would resemble that of a ghost after he/she makes feces
In this article we are going to discuss different methods that you can use to increase your chances for a “Ghost Wipe”.
What to do to increase the odds for a Ghost Wipe
- Try to avoid eating foods with a high level of fat, such as: fried foods, oils, butter, pastries, whole milk dairy products and fatty cuts of meat. Those types of food may cause sticky fecal matter, especially for people who have a hard time digesting them.
- Try to avoid alcohol and fructose as it may also affect your feces negatively.
- Try to avoid spicy foods and coffee as they are the most common cause of loose feces.
- You can also consume more fiber, either through eating more fiber-filled foods or by consuming supplements.
- It is important to stay hydrated so make sure you drink enough water throughout the day.
- Adding honey to your diet may lower your chances of mushy feces.
Lastly, and most importantly of all: HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!